The rationale for outsourcing is changing and growing in numbers to see it as a means of obtaining strategic advantages, not just as a cost reducing measure.
The scale and complexity of outsourcing is also increasing. Today, with greater connectivity, the trend is towards multi-sourcing where a lead supplier functions as a contractor and connecting with other suppliers or where a group of suppliers collaborates to provide a collection of services.
We help you to;
- Identify which activities to outsource
- Define your requirements and assess potential suppliers
- Negotiate the right terms
- Draft watertight contracts covering the sharing of intellectual property, performance criteria and penalties for non-performance
- Make major changes and communicate with employees about alterations in their working environment
- Manage political, regulatory and operational risks
- Review and manage existing contracts
- Resolve disputes